Have you ever said “I don’t have time“?
What does that even mean?
We all have the same 24 hours in a day.
I don’t have time to…
(You fill in the blank.)
It’s funny how the most important, the most jugular, things for our well-being, for our success, are often the same things we say we don’t have time to do.
What you’re really saying is you value something else more.
Here’s the problem:
When most of us wake up, we really don’t think about it. We allow our day to manage us. We don’t manage our day. We spend our days reacting to things.
- What do I want my day to look like?
- What do I want to accomplish today?
- What am I valuing more than the things I am not getting done?
- What do I want to be doing regularly (that right now I say I don’t have time for)?
- What will happen if I make time for these important things?
- What will happen if I don’t?
- How will it impact my life?
Nothing great ever just happens.
You have to make a daily decision to make it happen.
Make a decision on how you spend your time.
Make time for the things that matter.
I want you to seek excellence in everything you do,
especially in how you spend your time.