Appreciation is powerful.
Showing appreciation to others is even more powerful.
Why is it so powerful?
When you focus on what is right, what’s wrong begins to shrink.
When you focus on what’s right, you live with more joy, more power.
You have and experience the peace and satisfaction you’re looking for.
When you show appreciation for others:
- It has to be real.
- You have to be specific.
- Let the person know how what they do makes you feel.
- Let them know the difference it makes in your life.
As part of your daily morning routine:
- Write 3 things you are thankful for.
- Write down the name of someone you appreciate.
- Tell them that day why you appreciate them.
- Let them know the difference they make in your life.
Showing appreciation to others strengthens you and strengthens them.
How can you show appreciation today?