Invest in yourself.
Invest in yourself for success.
How do you invest in yourself? It’s simple, but it’s not easy.
You have to do the work. You have to take purposeful action.
Do you know that spending as little as 15 minutes a day investing in yourself
can produce huge rewards?
There are five areas of your life to use as measurements to become better –
professional, relational, physical, mental, spiritual.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Professional – What is my knowledge, skill, action, and attitude at work? Where am I now and where do I want to be professionally? How can I improve?
- Relationally – Where am I at and where do I want to be relationally? How can I improve my relationships?
- Physically – Am I doing what I need to do to feel good and have the energy I need to be
a benefit to others? Where am I at and where do I want to be physically? Sleep? Food? Exercise?
- Mentally – Am I constantly challenging my mind? Am I learning? Where am I at and where do I want to be mentally?
- Spiritually – Where am I at and where do I want to be spiritually?
Take responsibility for yourself.
Take responsibility for your knowledge, skill, action, and attitude.
Spend 15 minutes a day, every day, working to become better in these five areas.