What does it mean to seek excellence professionally?
You know that to be excellent in any area of your life you have to focus on the
5 Areas of Personal Responsibility:
- Attitude – Have a professional and winning attitude.
- Knowledge – Know what to do, why to do it, and how to do it well.
- Skill – Practice over & over until your actions and reactions become instinct.
- Action – Make sure your actions match the high values and expectations
you set for yourself.
- Results – Give everything you have, every day, to obtain excellent results.
How can you seek excellence in your professional life?
Watch today’s video and learn the 7 Keys to Professional Success.
ASC’s 7 Keys to Sales Excellence
- Develop and maintain the right thinking and habits.
- Master the sales principles and the Sales Process.
- Master the key selling skills:
– Active Listening
– Overcoming Objections
– Building Relationship & Rapport
– Closing & Negotiating
- Be a dealership ambassador.
- Be a product expert.
- Follow up daily to create Excited, Loyal, Lifetime Customers.
- Take personal responsibility for your continued education, development, wherewithal, and excellence.
Define what excellence looks like for your job.
In any job you do, do it with excellence.